The invar foil is the core material that is cladded on both sides with a copper foil.
Application areas include special circuits, metal cores and heat sinks.
The composite foil can be provided treated or untreated (uncoated).
To improve the bond and/or peel strength of laminates, by request we can provide our CIC foils with a single or double-sided Cu treatment or Cu/Zn treatment.
– Superior dimensional stability
– Inherent ground and power plane.
– CTE match with ceramic chip carriers.
– Superior bonds with when treated.
– Standard CIC has a thickness of 6 mils with a ratio of 12.5%/75%/12.5%