Rogers RF & MicrowaveRequest a sample
Rogers' Advanced Connectivity Solutions (ACS) business manufactures leading high frequency laminates, bondplys and prepregs, engineered to meet stringent performance requirements and exceptional dielectric constant control. ACS Materials are a consistent and reliable choice for applications including 5G wireless communication, automotive radar sensors, aerospace, satellites and more.Have a question? Get in touch
Rogers Corporation manufactures the following product lines:
- Rogers Corporation’s XtremeSpeed™ RO1200™ laminates and bondplys are low dielectric constant, low loss materials engineered to meet the unique electrical, thermal and mechanical requirements of high speed designs.
- RO3000® high frequency circuit materials are ceramic-filled PTFE composites intended for use in commercial microwave and RF applications.
- RO4000® hydrocarbon ceramic laminates and prepregs are the industry leader.
- KAPPA™ Rogers Kappa 438 laminates were designed using a glass reinforced hydrocarbon ceramic system that offers superior high frequency performance and low cost circuit fabrication resulting in a low loss material which can be fabricated using standard epoxy/glass (FR-4) processes.
Rogers RT Duroid and TMM
- RT/duroid® high frequency circuit materials are filled PTFE (random glass or ceramic) composite laminates for use in high reliability, aerospace and defense applications.
- Rogers TMM® thermoset microwave laminates combine low thermal coefficient of dielectric constant, a copper matched coefficient of thermal expansion and dielectric constant uniformity.
Rogers CuClad®, DiClad® and IsoClad® Laminates
- Rogers Corporation’s CuClad® laminates are woven fiberglass reinforced PTFE based composites for use as PCB substrates and radomes in high frequency applications.
- IsoClad® laminates are non-woven fiberglass reinforced PTFE based composites for use as printed circuit board substrates.
- Rogers Corporation’s DiClad® laminates are fiberglass reinforced PTFE based composites for use as printed circuit board substrates in high frequency applications.
Rogers AD, CLTE, ML, TC Series
- Rogers AD Series PTFE or woven glass based laminates are designed for use in high frequency PCB materials.
- Rogers Corporation’s CLTE Series® products are PTFE, woven-glass, microdispersed ceramic composite laminates with low CTE values ideal for high reliability.
- Rogers Corporation’s TC Series® laminates are PTFE, woven fiberglass and high thermal conductivity ceramic filled materials that provide improved PBC thermal management for applications requiring high power RF signals.
- 92ML™ Materials are halogen-free, flame retardant, ceramic-filled thermally conductive multifunctional epoxy prepreg and laminate systems.
Rogers Prepregs & Bondply:
Rogers offers a wide arrangement of bonding and adhesion materials directly matched to complement our broad, industry-leading, high frequency circuit material offerings. Click on the link to see the list of Roger’s materials available as Prepregs and Bondply.