Diazo Phototooling FilmsRequest a sample
ImageMaster™ Diazo Phototooling Films are suited for making high-quality phototools that are scratch and chemical resistant for use in exposing liquid and dry film photoresists (including solder masks) employed in the manufacture of printed wiring boards.Have a question? Get in touch
DuPont Image Master™ Diazo XT
Image Master IMD-XT Diazo film is a UV sensitive, positive working diazo film with a micro-matte surface finish. Diazo users rely on IMD-XT for providing excellence in:
- Scratch resistance reducing handling defects
- Solvent resistance for longer life
- Dimensional stability
- Line edge sharpness for reliable feature definition
Processor clean-up sheets
- Unique, moisture activated cleaning formulation strips away the “scuzzies” from transport rollers in a single pass without removing the rack and without the use of hazardous chemicals.
- Simply run them through the processor (development-fixing-wash-dry) as you would with film or use them as film leaders. Insert the sheet with the glossy side down to clean lower rollers. As the sheet exits the processor, turn the glossy side up. Reinsert to clean the upper rollers.
Dimensions: 406 x 610 mm (16 x 24”)
Other sizes are available on request.